We have prepared a downloadable information sheet to assist you, covering the following topics:
- When is it reasonable to consider you may have the COVID-19?
- What is the difference between a cold, flu & the Covid-19?
* Note these are general guidelines*
- What is a close contact?
- What should I do if my symptoms are mild?
- What should I do if my symptoms worsen OR I am high risk ** OR I have any sign of shortness of breath?
- Self isolation is different from quarantine.
- What do we think about testing & negative results?
- What happens if I need routine health care or I am “normal” sick?
- What are the known precautions to protect yourself?
- What extra precautions can you take to protect yourself?
Click here to download the PDF Information Leaflet!